Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Big Change: Update v.04

I've made a major revision here at Loading-Info. I have decided to focus mainly on technology. Yes, you read it right. Loading-Info is now a tech blog. That's why I've hidden my previous posts that are not related to technology. I actually transferred them to my other blog, which is Technopoly (http://technopoly.posterous.com) I figured out that it would be much easier to focus on one niche. So eventually, you will only see tech-related stuff in here from now on, mostly about web technologies and programming stuff. But don't worry, I wouldn't post something that an average person wouldn't understand. (I hate jargons, too!) And if ever I need to post some terminologies, I'll see to it that they'll be properly elaborated. So that's it. See you around. ☺

0 Switch to the Web version to comment:

Post a Comment

· Home · About · Support · Blogroll · Partners · Advertise · Credits · Disclaimer · Contact · .
Loading-Info © 2010++ creative commons license Powered by Blogger