Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GagaVille: FarmVille Goes Gaga


Just on my previous post I mentioned that I've long abandoned playing games on Facebook. However, this thing just garnered enough curiosity points for me to bother checking it out. Zynga just had a deal with Lady Gaga. Not a Lady Gaga fan here but I'm so fascinated by her. So here it is, a peek at what they call the GagaVille.

First, I thought GagaVille is a new game by Zynga, much like CityVille and other -Villes if there are any others. But then I logged in and discovered that it is a part of FarmVille


If you play this game and haven't visited GagaVille yet, I advised you to stop browsing this post if you don't want to get spoiled as I'll be posting screenshots. On the other hand, if you're one of those who burn farms (or you just do not play FarmVille at all) but fond of Lady Gaga and wants to know what is it with this uproar, continue.

So everyday from March 17th to the 19th, you can unlock and stream a track from Lady Gaga's new album, Born This Way. Today's track is "Marry The Night". The tasks are the following:


And so I did plow and plant crystals...


Cool, right? So after finishing this task, I went to the GagaVille.


But, uh oh... I can't see it clearly. Why the heck are there clouds on GagaVille? Hmm...


And so I went back to my English farm first, then opened the player. :)


I'm not sure if you could view the player even if you're not on Farmville. I tried opening it on another browser where I'm not logged in on Facebook and I can still access the player.

Player URL: http://www.farmville.com/music_player.php

And so I went back to GagaVille and the clouds are already gone. Yay!

Wicked.
Look! A unicorn.
Vroom~ meh. meh.
And many other oddities that you can interact with.

Hmmm... Let me check out my farm. I haven't opened it since last year. Lol.


Chadaan~

My crops are already withered. And my items are so 2010.

Atleast I got the Gaga glasses for my character.

Haterz gonna hate.

It's good to see how companies tend to cross the bridge and explore the world other than their field. That's just what Zynga did. As for Lady Gaga, sometimes I just don't know what she thinks of her fans. But I bet her little monsters are busy on their farms now. 

Visit http://zynga.com/ladygaga for more info.
FarmVille and GagaVille are properties of Zynga, Inc.

0 Switch to the Web version to comment:

Post a Comment

· Home · About · Support · Blogroll · Partners · Advertise · Credits · Disclaimer · Contact · .
Loading-Info © 2010++ creative commons license Powered by Blogger