Friday, August 27, 2010

Your Daily Dose of Random Information

As I was typing this, I'm still editing the design of my new blog. I have been thinking for a long time whether what type of blog would I want to create. Would it be about music? photography? movies? online business? And so I thought, why not create a blog that tackles them all?

And so, Loading Info is born. I'm still thinking if this blog will be read by so many people. Well, that's not my priority now, I'd just want to create an information blog that tackles just about anything. Because I'm a person who always seek new ideas. And I believe that information should always be available and free.

If you are still reading this, please take a time to vote on the poll I posted on the sidebar so I could get an idea on what topics do you want me to post here on the following days.

Stay tuned. :-)

0 Switch to the Web version to comment:

Post a Comment

· Home · About · Support · Blogroll · Partners · Advertise · Credits · Disclaimer · Contact · .
Loading-Info © 2010++ creative commons license Powered by Blogger