Thursday, October 27, 2011

Free VISA Card from Cashsense Philippines (How To Get Yours)


Today I received my VISA card from Cashsense without paying for anything. Since 2006, Cashsense Philippines has helped Filipinos online in a lot of ways -- online remittances, electronic cash for online purchases, and online payroll systems. I've read about Cashsense months ago while bloghopping. Lately, I was approached by their staff and from there I knew that you can get a VISA card from them for free.

How it works: When you sign up as an Associate, you can have this VISA card so you could easily cash out your earnings via Cashsense, use this to receive remittances from abroad and easily withdraw them to the nearest ATM around (see list of ATMs below). You can also use this to shop at online stores accepting VISA functionalities. In addition to that, you can also deposit funds on this card and use it to shop on their online store.

First - to those who are not aware yet or confused, using a VISA card is one of the most common ways to pay for online purchases such as when you shop at Amazon, eBay, or any other online stores that accept payments via VISA cards. Also, you don't need to pay anything unless you are going to spend anything - no monthly payments nor required remaining balance on your account.

If you have a PayPal account, you might have heard of UnionBank's EON cards (which is also a VISA card) which are the most practical way to verify your PayPal accounts. I've had my EON card months ago and I spent 350php for the card, 100php for my PayPal balance, and other expenses to get the requirements such as the SSS number, police clearance (which needed a Brgy. clearance), and a copy of my birth certificate via NSO.

Guess what I submitted to Cashsense in order to get this card -- a Brgy. clearance. As I have no gov't issued ID yet (nor a school ID as I'm not enrolled), they just asked for a Brgy. clearance. Simple as that.

I even forgot about it. (Talk about short-term memories) I forgot to note it down and after a week, one of their representatives called and remind me. *facepalm* I think that was two days ago.

Since I already got the Brgy. clearance when I applied for the EON card, and a Brgy. clearance is still valid up to 6 months, it's what I submitted. Effortless.

Then, I emailed the only requirement yesterday. (I have to scan it but I think you can send it via mail -- I just prefer the faster way. *whink*)

I didn't expect it would arrive today. Now that was freakin' fast. I don't even have to go out of my house to get it; it was mailed to my doorstep. Here it is:






How to get your Free VISA card from Cashsense:

1. Register as an Associate on Cashsense.
2. Go to Pay-out options and follow their instructions.

NOTE: You will need to have a site (or a blog) where you could place the banner they require for you to have your VISA card. The Free VISA card offer is valid for early applicants. Not sure what their quota is so it's better if you apply as early as now. I have visited their FAQ page and read that the offer is limited to the first 100 applicants.

Cashsense Cash Card is also under (or powered by) UnionBank.

The brochure says:
You may use this ATM card to withdraw cash at any Bancnet, Expressnet or Megalink ATM in the Philippines (or at any Bank included in the VISA network at home or abroad).

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them below.

0 Switch to the Web version to comment:

Post a Comment

· Home · About · Support · Blogroll · Partners · Advertise · Credits · Disclaimer · Contact · .
Loading-Info © 2010++ creative commons license Powered by Blogger