Wednesday, March 2, 2011

L-I Challenge for March 2011: "Search for the Ancient Source"

While reading the feeds from the blogs I've subscribed to, I stumbled to an article. Then I found out that the blog is not the first one who posted it because there's a link to the source. So I went to the source discovering that it isn't the main source either. And so after I've opened so many links, I've found the main source of the article. To my amazement, the first post I read was the 7th reblog of the article. Aha! An idea popped in my head.

Here's the challenge:

Look for a topic with the highest level of reblogs.

To give you an idea, here's an example:

Topic: A tank replica of Megatron made from scrap metal.


[Level 1] 
* Starting point (means the first landing page where you first read the article)

Click to enlarge
**Then look below the article, you can see the source.


[Level 2] 

Click to enlarge


[Level 3] 
Click to enlarge.



[Level 4]






[Level 5]




So in total, I have 7 levels. The one with the highest level will be the winner.

Rules: 
  1. No two or more levels should under the same site, e.g. 2 sites with Tumblr platform.
  2. It's up to you if you want to include screenshots or not. As long as the links to the posts are included, it's acceptable.
  3. Anyone with blogs can join, whatever genre your blog is, whatever rank.
  4. To join, leave your link (your blog URL) on the link listing widget below.
  5. To recognize your entry, you should link back to this post so it is visible on the trackbacks below. (See Reactions)
  6. Enjoy. ☺
If you want to include the challenge badge on your entry, here's the code:


The winner and 3 runnerups will be posted at the end of March.

The winner will be included on the Hall of Geekery page* and will receive a badge which you can post on your blog. ☺

*will be constructed once the challenge is over.

GOOD LUCK!


TOO BAD, L-I BOT BEAT ALL OF YOU. AT THIS TIME AND SPACE, NOTHING BEATS THE ONE AND ONLY L-I BOT. MUAHAHAHAHA.


Okay so honestly, I was planning to give a surprise prize for the winner but since nobody joined, (I believe this contest is too advanced and boring at the same time), nobody wins.


CONGRATULATIONS, NOBODY!
L-I bot

0 Switch to the Web version to comment:

Post a Comment

· Home · About · Support · Blogroll · Partners · Advertise · Credits · Disclaimer · Contact · .
Loading-Info © 2010++ creative commons license Powered by Blogger